- Did you curl in high school and are thinking about getting back into it?
- Are you looking for a low impact that’s still a solid work out but easy on the joints?
- Do you miss your small town of Climax, Love, or Elbow?
- Are you looking for a new sport for your son or daughter to get involved with?
- Have you wondered about “that sport they do in Canada where they mop in front of a giant hockey puck?”
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are the place for you! Whether you’ve never curled, haven’t curled in years, or a competitive curler, head over to our leagues page to find a league that’s right for you!
“Now hold on there curling Skynet…I don’t even know a single thing about curling other than there’s pushing heavy things!” Don’t worry about that either, even a newbie like you can sound like a pro, just study up on our curling lingo page! In no time you’ll sound like a skip with hammer in extra ends trying to win a bonspiel.
Are you looking for a learn to curl event? Maybe some private lessons? We’ve got you covered too. If you’re interested in finding out where to go for that, please visit our four club’s own websites. They will be sure to help you get the learn to curl lessons you need to be well on your way!
Come on Saskatoon…let’s curl!