- Did you curl in high school and are thinking about getting back into it?
- Are you looking for a low impact that’s still a solid work out but easy on the joints?
- Do you miss your small town of Climax, Love, or Elbow?
- Are you looking for a new sport for your son or daughter to get involved with?
- Have you wondered about “that sport they do in Canada where they mop in front of a giant hockey puck?”
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are the place for you! Whether you’ve never curled, haven’t curled in years, or a competitive curler, head over to our leagues page to find a league that’s right for you!
“Now hold on there curling Skynet…I don’t even know a single thing about curling other than there’s pushing heavy things!” Don’t worry about that either, even a newbie like you can sound like a pro, just study up on our curling lingo page! In no time you’ll sound like a skip with hammer in extra ends trying to win a bonspiel.
Are you looking for a learn to curl event? Maybe some private lessons? We’ve got you covered too. Please visit the Granite Curling Club @ www.saskatoongranitecurlingclub.ca They will be sure to help you get the learn to curl lessons you need to be well on your way!
Come on Saskatoon…let’s curl!