Saskatoon people, families and community benefit from a vibrant curling culture in our city. We make a positive difference through the sport of curling by developing life-skills, networking and community building.
The mission of Curl Saskatoon includes:
- To provide a single body for the promotion and coordination of the sport of curling in the City of Saskatoon.
- To promote curling at all levels of participation in the City of Saskatoon, with an
emphasis on developmental and junior levels.
- To promote the sport of curling, to maximize utilization of all curling facilities in the City of Saskatoon.
- To encourage coordination and cooperation between all curling clubs in the City of Saskatoon, in the planning and dissemination of information on programs and special events.
- To provide liaison with CURLSASK to assist in the coordination of all competitive events and to provide a delivery system for all national and provincial programs.